Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Flowers

Wow! My window boxes turned out great this year! I grew these Shockwave Petunias from seed. They have a trailing habit which looks really good in these planters.
The geraniums that I started from seed are getting big and look like they're growing strong but still no sign of any flowers. That's a little disappointing.

This Rhododendron was planted three years ago and this is the first year it bloomed. I was pretty close to digging it up and trashing it, that is until these gorgeous flowers appeared.


The Osteospermum that I started from seed are beginning to get flowers too. It's nice to see my hard work in the garden paying off.

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

All of your flowers look great! I've always wanted window boxes. Maybe someday... :-)